Info for Vendors
- The vendor form must be submitted no later than October 11, 2012 at 4:00 PM to be able to have a place at the Heritage Day Festival.
- Black Creek Heritage Day is Saturday, October 13th, 2012 from 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. on West Center Street. We will also have a Street Dance on Friday Night from 6:30 – 9:00 p.m. with live entertainment and food.
- Booths – The vendor is required to provide all other materials including such as outdoor extension cords, tents (optional), tables, chairs, coverings, water, etc. Your application is for lease of space only and if applicable access to electricity. This is an outdoor event, please come prepared in the event of RAIN. If for some reason the committee has to cancel due to inclement weather a refund will be issued within two weeks from date of planned festival
- EXHIBITORS will be required to be set-up by 8:30 a.m. and remain operational until 4:30 p.m. Vehicles will not be allowed in the exhibition area during festival hours. If you would like to set-up on Friday night then please contact us by phone or e-mail us no later than 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 6, 2011.
- When booths are dismantled your area must be restored to its original state. All trash, spills, etc. must be removed
- Operating procedures and standards of good conduct are required for all activities. Failure to abide by these sanctions will result in immediate dismissal
- The sell of items that can release projectiles will not be allowed. Examples: firearms, fireworks, knives (with approval), air guns, pellet guns, crossbows, crossbow pistols, slingshots, blowguns or paint guns during the event.
- No alcoholic Beverage or Drugs permitted.